The fire district was
formed January 10, 1959 with 30 volunteers.
The first call was answered on May 12, 1959.
Who were some of those 30 forward-looking and caring people? They
were friends and neighbors of the residents of the area.
Their names were:
Willard Christophersen, Kenneth Lund, Clarence Krizek, Homer
Lewis, Fred Dieckman, Robert Bex, Clarence Lewis, Harlan Davis, Norbert
Anderson, Charles Martinec, Earl Anderson, Otis Avis, Al Morris, John
Murray, Howard Peckman, Don Pisney, Wesley Prokop, Clarence Selken,
Leonard Tresnak, Wesley Wilson.